Leg energiser and moisturiser for feet
This fast-absorbing day cream has natural deodorising properties to keep feet smelling fresh as well as rejuvenating plant oils to nourish and repair skin so that feet stay soft and conditioned.
The moisturiser for feet is a fast absorbing day cream has natural deodorising properties to keep feet smelling fresh as well as rejuvenating plant oils to nourish and repair skin so that feet stay soft and conditioned.
The leg energiser vegicaps is multi-active formula that is nature’s answer to healthy, comfortable and revitalised legs. Its clinically proven ingredients help to alleviate the pain and discomfort of tired, swollen and uncomfortable feet, ankles and legs. Use these vegicaps to improve circulation, reduce water retention and relieve night-time leg cramps.
The Moisturiser for feet
- Carrot Oil softens and smooths skin and promotes cell rejuvenation.
- Wheatgerm is high in healing Vitamin E. It repairs dry, damaged skin, promotes cell formation and improves circulation.
- Avocado is rich in Vitamins A, D and E, potassium and lecithin. It works to soften skin and regenerate tissue.
- Sweet Almond oil is deeply nourishing. It smooths rough skin and seals in moisture to leave skin soft and conditioned.
- Chamomile has powerful calming properties and works to soothe dry and irritated skin, treat eczema and psoriasis and stimulate tissue regeneration.
- Horse Chestnut is an anti-inflammatory that soothes swelling and joint pain, plus it has cooling, astringent properties and boosts blood circulation.
- Pine Bud has strong disinfectant properties and acts as an antibacterial and antiviral agent. It also works to cool and soothe skin, and boost circulation.
- Coltsfoot is an antimicrobial agent and so works to control the bacteria that cause perspiration odour.
- Oak contains powerful antioxidants and is also a natural bactericide that works to control the odour-causing bacteria in perspiration.
Leg energiser vegicaps
- Red Vine Leaf Extract contains flavonoids that are clinically proven to improve blood circulation and treat varicose veins. It has been used as a traditional remedy for centuries to reduce the sensation of tension, tingling and pain in tired legs, and to reduce lower leg swelling.
- Horse Chestnut Extract is one of the most widely used natural treatments for heavy legs and varicose veins. Studies have shown that it may significantly reduce leg oedema, pain and discomfort associated with sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Butcher’s Broom Extract is well known as a traditional treatment for chronic venous insufficiency, a condition that involves poor blood return in the leg veins from the feet to the heart. This extract will help to improve blood flow to the brain, legs and hands, which subsequently helps to relieve water retention. This extract may also help to bring relief to the pain associated with haemorrhoids.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) helps to minimise inflammation in the body.
Use it daily, in the morning, for best results. Massage it into dry feet after your shower using circular, clockwise motions that help to boost circulation. It absorbs quickly to leave feet matt and non-slippery.
Leg energiser vegicaps
Take one capsule a day with a glass of water.
CAUTION: Do not take if pregnant, breast-feeding or suffering from a serious health condition – or with any chronic medication. Always consult with your health practitioner first.
Not suitable for children under 45kg.
125ml flip-top tube
glass bottle with 30 vegicaps
Spa Additive (250g or 450g)
The Exfoliator for feet (125ml)
Soft, supple and fresh feet.